12 Oct, 2013
We all are aware that Abacus is a course that is meant for small kids of age 4 to 14 years. These kids need step by step guidance and support to be able to understand well. Also, a child can be effective in performing calculations using Abacus only when he/she is well trained.
Trainers play a major role in what a child learns. Let us take a close look on some of the characteristics of an Abacus trainer:
· Should have complete knowledge on the subject
· Should un-complicate the methods to make them easier for grasping
· Should have patience to teach same concepts for a number of times (if needed)
· Should possess good listening skills
· Should understand the psychology of students
· Should be adaptable to different situations
· Should be dedicated in shaping the future of children
· Should be honest towards his work and empathetic towards children
Abacus experience can be joyous and extremely beneficial for kids. It definitely depends on his/her dedicated efforts, but also depends on the quality training provided by their trainers during the complete course of 2 and half years.
Make your child learn Abacus from the most experienced trainers at Master Mind. Imbibe in them mental arithmetic skills that ensure their success in math. Help them develop their brain through Abacus classes and reach academic heights.